The Auburn Tomasello's


Auburn

Life on the Plains...

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Miss Ava Marielle





Hello, I'm Ava Marielle. I thought it was time to introduce myself since Collin has started t-ball and doing really silly things which is hogging all the spot light! Since this is my first time here, I thought I would let you guys know a little about me...

My favorite place is in my mommies lap or just in her arms in general. She is always singing songs to me that she makes up. They are really silly and always involve my name in some way. Collin usually joins in but his songs are how my little piggies stink. Which I really cannot argue about that!

Speaking of Collin I love him to pieces. He is so funny. He lets me play with all his toys (as long as they are not small). He is constantly making me smile by giving me kisses and when I am getting a little cranky, he plays like he is falling down and talks to me in this crazy voice so I will forget how mad I am. My favorite is when he tells me that I am a beatiful princess just like Mommy. I think I might be the luckiest little sister in the world to have him.

I have a couple of things I like to do... they are my tricks if you will. The first is I can make one mean Indian noise. Sometimes I like to put my hand on my mommy or daddy's mouth and make them do it. The other trick is putting my toy to my mouth just as my Mommy is feeding me my dinner. She usually calls me a stinker and asks if I do that on purpose. I just smile at her... I think she knows I do. The last trick I have up my sleeve is while sitting in my bumbo, I like to lean as far back as I possibly can and laugh really loud. Everyone thinks this is the cutest. They immediately start to tickle my chin or tummy.

I know as I get older I will have tons more tricks and silly things that I will do just like my big brother. But for now I will just stick to being cute and making sweet faces. Hopefully I will get to share some blog time with Collin. ;)


Bye! Ava










No comments:

Post a Comment