The Auburn Tomasello's


Auburn

Life on the Plains...

Friday, April 9, 2010

Collin 'Michael Jackson' Tomasello




Obsessed is a slight understatement when saying that Collin loves Michael Jackson. He has watched Thriller along with a few other videos this week and his love has only grown for the King of Pop. He has really been practicing his dance moves as well. So much so that during his second t-ball game he decided to dance (spin around and kick) on the field and when he got on first, second and third base. Dancing seems to be his go to move when expressing any kind of excitement as of late. Collin has even gone as far as to ask me why his name is not Michael (please pronounce this as MAC-HUL. Incase you have not heard my son speak, he has a deap southern twang) He then asks me to refer to him only as MAC-HUL! geesh...


This afternoon he gets out of the car and sees our neighbor's two small girls playing in the yard. He immediately asks if he too could play outside. I of course say yes... he makes his way to the end of the yard and yells 'Hey baby girl'! OMG!!! This is not really happening. Once the girls stop playing and start paying attention to my little 'ladies man' he then starts screaming (he would say it was singing but I beg to differ) Michael Jackson songs and doing his newly learned moves. The girls actually sit down and start watching Collin as if he is a real entertainer!!!


All I can say is Houston... we might have a problem!

1 comment:

  1. Oh,I love it! How exciting for that first season of ball! I have always love MJ!

    Holly

    ReplyDelete