The Auburn Tomasello's


Auburn

Life on the Plains...

Monday, April 19, 2010

Listening


Fact: This is one cute kid. Actually, I think that this might be one of the cutest little boys I know. Another fact: This cute little stinker is my son who like many males does not listen. For instance, during stinkers last t-ball game, he was all but paying attention during his game. So as many parents would do, when stinker got to the dugout awaiting his turn at bat, I simply told him that he might want to pay a little more attention during his game (instead of playing the role of PigPen while on the field). He turns to me and says 'I'm thirsty'!
This afternoon while I was making stinker a bowl of noodles I simply asked him 'would you like sauce on your noodles this time'? His response was 'What did you say Mommy, potato'? All I could do was smile and say I love you, stinker!
As we sit down to eat tonight, I asked stinker how his field trip to Auburn Early Ed was today and if he liked seeing his new school. He turned to look at me and said 'Hey Mom, do you remember that time when I was three years old and I jumped through that puddle and it was fun'?
Fact: He is such a cute, cute kid but seriously needs some listening skills! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment