The Auburn Tomasello's


Auburn

Life on the Plains...

Sunday, May 16, 2010

I thought I had a Daughter not a Billy Goat

My Mom always call me her Little Billy Goat. She says its because everyday I take my daily report that she is given at school from her and immediately shove it into my mouth. By the time Mommy gets my bag, I have already eaten a huge chunk out of the paper. I really can't help myself... it just tastes so yummy. It is a close second to my favorite things to snack on... my stinky piggies. Although I must confess, this weekend I think I have found my favorite snack! My Mommy and Daddy were working really hard in the yard. I was playing nicely in my bumbo entertaining myself. (Actually don't tell them but I was trying not to draw attention to myself because of my find)! I found that grass and pine straw taste amazing! It is even better when you get a little dirt in there as well. Once my Mommy caught on to what I was doing, she of course took it out of my hands. =(
However, the minute she turned her head I was right back in the dirt and grass shoving as much into my mouth as I could! I personally would like to add that to my tricks! Not everyone could eat grass, dirt and pine straw with a smile on their face.

Another trick I learned this weekend is riding in the cart without my seat! Mommy says I am a little sluggish when it comes to trying new things... and this would be very true. I just started sitting up by myself a week ago. And trust me this is not due to my Mother's lack of effort. She is all the time sitting me in the floor trying to get me to sit straight up. I want to ask her, why when I can just sit in your lap forever? After all it is my favorite place to be! Well, I finally did it last week just to make her happy. Since I was doing that I decided to add sitting in the cart to my list as well. It was just as much fun as she said it would be. I loved every minute of it! I wonder what else I will try soon?

No comments:

Post a Comment